We cordially invite you for an exclusive visit during our Open Days. Come and view Bio-XCell – Malaysia’s premier biotech park and ecosystem which spans over a 160 acres park with state-of-the-art facilities and a growing vibrant community nestled in the heart of Nusajaya, Iskandar region of Malaysia. Timing of Open Days: 22nd & 23rd October 2013 : 10.00am – 5.30pm We have the following spaces available:
- Ready-built buildings which offer approximately 20,000sf in space suitable for warehousing and/or manufacturing activities Includes office/showroom space spread over 2 levels and a factory/ workshop floor with high ceiling, reinforced floor,, natural light and ventilation feature.
- Premium & stylish serviced office space (furnished & unfurnished) located in the Business wing of “BioXSentral” hub.
- Specifically designed labs located in the Science wing of “BioXSentral” hub.
- Limited land parcels for biotech, pharma and medtech companies to build customised facilities.
Other features of the Park include:
- “BioXSentral” complex – Hub building services the pack and surrounds which features F&B outlets (gourmet café, dessert bar, alfresco dining), retail outlets, business facilities such as meeting rooms, board room, auditorium & business services enabling tenants to quick start their business and creating a new hangout for Nusajaya residents.
- Central Utilities Facilities – First of its kind in Malaysia facility which provides industrial steam and chilled water plus waste water treatment services to Bio-XCell’s larger clients involved in manufacturing activities.
- Bio-XCell membership – Membership will provide discounts to the parks outlets & value added services as well as selected partner establishments.
We will be pleased to welcome you to our Sales Gallery for an overview of our offerings and to brief you on our Early Bird offers. There will be regular site tours of the park (30mins duration) throughout the day. Early Bird offers will be available to those who register their interest during the Open Days, so don’t miss out on this unique opportunity. Please click here to register.